RadoVent Designs Better Radon Mitigation Systems.
Don't let someone offer you a "cookie-cutter" radon mitigation system because It might not work.
Our radon mitigation systems are designed specifically for your home.
- RadoVent radon mitigation systems are designed as exterior or internal systems. We can often offer you multiple design choices.
- RadoVent systems are painted to match the exterior of the home or trim.
- Vent stacks match the existing gutters or can be painted PVC.
- multiple suction point solutions offer the best radon reduction in homes with slab on grade construction, multiple levels and/or crawlspaces.
- We stand behind our warranty. Among the thousands of customers that we have served, we have never had a radon problem that we couldn't resolve. Most installs come standard with our 15 year performance warranty to reduce radon levels.
- Don't buy a radon system from someone who will only quote you over the phone.
When dealing with radon testing and mitigation
- On-site radon system designs and estimates are better.
- Phone quotes can create surprises to the wallet and the finished product.
- Use a company who certifies and background checks their employees.
DON'T BUY A "BASIC" RADON SYSTEM.
BUY A RADOVENT SYSTEM
Radon gas is dangerous, you want a system that is custom designed to work for your home.
How Does RadoVent Work?
A friendly RadoVent representative will arrive at your home to meet you face-to-face. You can have all of your questions answered in-person. We will look at the foundation design, any available blueprints, square footage, and construction style. We will then write a scope of work that is designed specifically to meet your needs from a system performance and aesthetic standpoint.
- Provide honest and upfront pricing.
- Are glad to come out for a free estimate.
- Design our radon mitigation systems to work.
- Work with honesty and integrity.
- Background check our employees for safety in your home.
- Train and certify our technicians through the National Radon Proficiency Program.
- Use high quality, American made radon vent fans.